Published on August 26th, 2014 | by Dylan Caulfield0
Antifolk Radio Show: Episode #1
The first episode of a new regular Antifolk Radio show, put together with love and care from the frozen north of Canada...
Hi everyone. Here is the first ever episode of an idea I had for a podcast – the antifolk radio podcast – where i play a selection of my favorite tracks from antifolk artists from all over the world.
This show features songs by Mathew Sawyer, Debbie Dalton, the Purple Organ, lach and many more.
Full track list
- Joshua Gabriel “21st Century Blues”
- Mathew Sawyer “Penny Falls”
- Debe Dalton “Ed’s Song”
- Lach “The Hesitant”
- Paul Hawkins & The Awkward Silences “Gentleman on Crutches”
- Country Teasers “Tiny Golden Apples”
- Langhorne Slim “Tipping Point”
- Old Time Relijun “Mystery Language”
- Purple Organ “Smot (Smoking Pot & Drinking Snapple)”
- Malcolm Kaksois “Grey or the Green”
- Phoebe Kreutz “The Ballad of Throat Culture”
- Ish Marquez “Open Lidded Casket”
- VU “After Hours”
[Note to artists: yes, I didn’t ask your permission to use these songs in the podcast (too many of you!) but hopefully you’ll see it in the spirit of getting your music out there, reaching new people who may not have come across your songs before. Of course i can remove your song from the archive stream if you would prefer – just contact me through this site. Ta, Dylan]